Why List with EagleShare?Posted On: Aug 4, 2021
EagleShare is the world's most trusted powersport and motorcycle rental marketplace. Our mission is to connect private owners of motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, and scooters with real customers from around the world. The sharing economy is here, turn your motorcycle into a business today!
Our sister company, EagleRider, has been in the motorcycle and powersport rental business since 1992. Our website welcomes millions of riders as a "go-to" hub for rentals. Listing your bike with EagleShare will instantly give you access to these millions of riders, giving you all the benefits from our global marketing reach. With so many customers looking for new rental options, you can achieve maximum earning potential.
Rest assured, we screen renters before allowing them to rent a bike, so our private owners will have peace of mind knowing that their bike is in good hands. However, as the owner of your vehicle, you call the shots! After listing your bike with us, you decide whether to confirm or decline ANY rental request.
Just like you, we love our bikes. That's why EagleShares private owners can manually set their motorcycle's daily price after listing it. We suggest checking similar rates on EagleRider.com, but the final decision is yours based on your comfort level. You can offer multi-day discounts, set your availability, and change the daily price at any time.
Once the rental is completed, the cash begins to roll in. As a private host you will keep 75% of rental revenue, including any extras you charge for. Private owners who are Club EagleRider members keep 80% of rental revenue. The remaining 20% - 25% covers EagleShares insurance, verification, and customer service.
To ensure our private owners and renters happiness, EagleShare offers a protection plan to owners in the U.S through a third-party Insurance Agency. After listing your bike with EagleShare we will cover any damages that occur during a rental, covering you for up to $1 Million in Liability Insurance.
So, sign up today and start earning an average of $775 per vehicle listed with the help of EagleShare. And share the riding experience with people who love the open road just like you.
Receive Exclusive deals, rides and special eventsThank you for signing up!